Saturday 18 June 2016

How To Cure A Uti Without Antibiotics

How To Cure A Uti Without Antibiotics

how to cure a uti without antibiotics


One of the more common things that seems to happen to me is a UTI. Also known as a urinary tract infection. This infection has been known to cause an incredible amount of discomfort and pain. I can not even count on two hands the amount of times I have gotten a UTI. I have had to learn how to cure a uti without antibiotics multiple times. You are probably wondering why I said without antibiotics. Well the truth is, antibiotics have zero effect on my body. Yes that is correct, for some odd reason whenever I have a urinary tract infection or any infection for that matter. The antibiotics seem to do nothing for me. I have tried all kinds and they seem to be pretty useless for me. That is why I had to teach myself to cure certain infections without the use of antibiotics. On a more positive note, I would much rather cure an infection naturally than with antibiotics anyway. Antibiotics have been known to cause many different issues with your body. I usually keep my distance from drugs like that or most drugs for that matter. I would suggest that you do the same. Some of these natural remedies may seem a little bit odd to you at first but lets just say that you do not have to worry about that. They work perfectly fine and some might say even better than pharmaceutical chemicals. Start by following these easy steps.

1. Raw Garlic Cloves

A serious and important natural antibiotic is raw garlic cloves. It may seem like a long shot and might seem a little weird. Trust me, at first you will feel like this but once you feel the full power of a natural antibiotic. You will never go back, I can promise you that as well. Raw garlic cloves have some very powerful and natural antibiotic properties to them.

2.Cranberries 

Eating, consuming and drinking any sort of cranberry is excellent for your health. Not only that but its one of the best ways to help you learn how to cure a uti without antibiotics. I enjoy having a nice glass of cranberry juice from time to time. Why not drink it and use it for something useful. If you can drink up to six eight ounce glasses a day of cranberry juice you will improve your chances by a wide margin.

3.Apple Cider Vinegar

This is specifically more for the entire cleaning process. After using a natural antibiotic and drinking large quantities of cranberry juice. You will want to clean your downstairs area with apple cider vinegar. You can do this as many times a day that you want. I usually do it about three times a day for the best results. Again this is just what I do, you can do whatever you would like. It is non toxic and healthy for your skin.

Sources:  http://naturalmentions.com/how-to-cure-a-uti-without-antibiotics/

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/urinary-tract-infection/basics/symptoms/con-20037892

http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/urologic-disease/urinary-tract-infections-in-adults/Pages/facts.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment